badge

Thursday 26 March 2015

Great Purchase-Himalaya Clarifying Mud Pack Review

This is the last product I bought from Himalaya when I went on a binge shopping about 10 days ago! This is the perfect product for someone like me with such oily skin!I had been looking for a perfect mud pack and here it is!



It comes in a standard tube which is travel friendly and has ingredients like Multani Mitti, Mineral Clay, Khus, Walnut and smells okay,some people will find the smell bit weird but I like the little citrusy kind of smell it has. The texture is very thick and I always use it with a little bit of rose water. It takes about 10 minutes to dry and when I wash it off, it also becomes a kind of scrub, leaving my skin fresh, even toned and clearer! It controls pimples too, absorbs oil and leaves the skin really clear. I love the effect it has on my skin as I completely forget how oily my skin is after using it! Dry skinned people should stay away from it unless they want their skin to look like a desert. But all oily skinned people should definitely use it 3 times a week to emerge with a brighter skin like me! Enough product to last a month if used 3 times a week and it is very pocket friendly like all Himalaya products.

My rating- 4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment