badge

Thursday 26 March 2015

Great scrub- Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Scrub Review

10 days ago when I picked up some beauty products, mostly from Himalaya, I also purchased this since I have very oily skin and the sales lady said I must have this neem based product to combat oiliness. I already love my blossom kocchar scrub still bought this and this is a fantastic product!


On the pack,it says' Specially formulated to give you clear,problem free skin, this scrub works with a dual exfoliation and purifying action. Neem, well known for its purifying and antibacterial properties, kills problem causing bacteria. Combined with exfoliating apricot granules, it gently scrubs away blackheads, dead skin cells and embedded impurities, leaving your skin soft, clear, refreshed and problem free.'

I do have problem of blackheads, dead skin and all that comes with oily skin so I thought let me try it. The packaging is very sturdy and tube is nice. Product is enough to last a month if used daily. It does not have very scratchy granules but still the sensitive skin people might not like it. I liked it since it instantly cleaned my oily face feeling. Also the blackheads were scrubbed off to a large extent and it smells of fresh neem leaves which I like a lot but again my sister hates the smell! I had some pimples on my skin so I did not scrub the area but it did not irritate them and also they dried away quickly. So I love it a lot.

My rating-4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment