badge

Tuesday 17 March 2015

My new love- Aroma Magic Almond Under Eye Cream

I have been dealing with many beauty related problems,the most main one being DARK CIRCLES! I tried using cucumber juice but it does nothing more than refresh my eyes temporarily, also used lemon juice but it stings. No remedy having given satisfactory results, I decided to go take some cosmetic treatment and many of my friends recommended this cream! Aroma Magic Almond Under Eye Cream. It comes from the house of Blossom Kochchar who is widely reputed with bringing aromatherapy in our homes and really quality products too!

Vitamins A and C give excellent tone, nourishment, suppleness; minimize wrinkles and rings around the eyes.
Directions to use:  Gently pat the cream around the eyes with finger tips and wipe off with damp cotton after 20 minutes.
Active ingredients: Extracts of almond, lemon peel, Bach and pure, organic essential oils of rose, carrot and lavender.

As we can see, The packaging is hygienic,cute and travel friendly. The tube is small and we can easily carry it along everywhere.I have been using it for a month now and I can see little bit reduction in my dark circles which have plagued me for over a decade. I would like an eye cream which works faster but this one has good ingredients which have not irritated my under eye area so I am continuing with it and it is also very pocket friendly!
Price: Rs.135 for 20 gm.
My Rating: 3.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment