badge

Wednesday 15 April 2015

Good purchase -Aroma Magic Under Eye Gel Review

Bought some aroma magic products about 10 days ago,so let me start by reviewing my favorite from the lot-Aroma Magic under eye gel.


It is perfect for my oily skin,as unlike the earlier cream that I used,it does not leave it feeling stretchy at all. I have been using it regularly for about 8 days now and it has made me feel fresh in my under eye area, no immediate results but I like applying it everyday and am addicted to it! It comes in a hygienic tube that is easy to carry around. It has an immediate cooling effect on the eyes and the best part is that very little quantity is needed so it will easily last me 2-3 months even if I apply it everyday twice! I am going to use it and update you on its efficacy over long run!
My rating-4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment