badge

Tuesday 17 March 2015

Best Scrub- Aroma Magic Mineral Glow Scrub Review

Right about a month ago when I started using Aroma Magic Under Eye cream, I also picked up Aroma Magic Mineral Glow Scrub. My skin is really oily so I need a scrub to constantly scrub off the dirt and pollution and blackheads. My old one was Himalaya Apricot Scrub that I have used for over 2 years now and it is good,but I wanted to try something new. 

On the pack,it says 'This microderm face & body scrub cleans pores, removes oil, blackheads, dead cells & exfoliates the blockages. Reduces wrinkles, sun damage & improves texture. Skin appears lighter, brighter, smooth & glowing.'


The scrub is of pistachio green colour and the granules are very non abrasive. It is not at all like the rough scrubs available in apricot or walnut varieties and has a slippery texture which is not bad and perfectly moisturizes my skin. I thought it would not be good for my oily skin but it does not make it oilier and I think it will be perfect for dry skin too. It cleans well without stripping the skin of essential oils but the only drawback is,it does nothing for my blackheads for which I will have to continue using my Himalaya Apricot scrub. But this is gentle and good for using almost everyday. One more thing-it is really weird smelling which is fine by me but my sister hates it!
Price-Rs. 140
My rating- 3.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment