badge

Thursday 26 March 2015

Okay purchase- Himalaya Herbals Fairness Face Pack Review

When I bought Himalaya fairness cream about 10 days ago, the sales lady also told me to buy this and this will lead to increased 'fairness'. Well I am not interested in fairness but since I travel a lot in pollution,it leads to darkening of my skin so I want bright skin,so I bought this. It is the only product from Himalaya that has not been a great purchase for me or anyone in my family. 


On the pack,it says,' Himalaya’s Fairness Face Pack is a unique natural formulation that evens out skin tone for a fairer you! Saffron, Turmeric, Walnut, Indian Aloe and Kaolin rejuvenate and cleanse your skin of impurities, to reveal a natural glow. Saffron and Turmeric enhances your skin’s complexion and elasticity. Walnut and Indian Aloe heals skin and removes blackheads, while Kaolin removes impurities. CINNABLOC, our patented herbal sunblock, protects your skin from the sun’s harmful UV rays.'

It comes in a squeeze tube which is nice to travel around with and has enough product to last about a month if used everyday. The texture is creamy and spreads easily on face. It dries off in about 7-8 minutes after which I wash it off. It does not feel slippery or oily on my face which is a good thing but there is no fairness like glow on my face after this. It is just another facepack which gives a little cleaning and fresh feeling. The smell is very pleasant but frankly,the fruit face pack from Himalaya gives a much better glow and bright look to my face. I gave this to my sister also and she also found it to be okay,on her dry skin it lead to little stretchy feeling and she had to use a moisturizer but again, no fairness effect unlike the fairness cream from Himalaya where results are visible in a week.

My rating- 2.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment