badge

Thursday 26 March 2015

Good Purchase- Himalaya Revitalizing Night Cream Review

I bought this specifically for mom since she wanted a night cream since a long time! She has been using this for past 10 days continuously and is very pleased with it, so let's review it here. 




It comes in a very small container of 50 gms but it needs only a small amount to be applied every night so it will last for 2 months even if used everyday and that makes it a very good price. It is available for about Rs. 200. I got it at a big discount since I bought a lot of products together and I got about 15-20% discount as I know the sales lady personally! This cream does not promise anti-ageing or brightening,it is just revitalizing and my mother uses it every night and wakes up with smooth skin in the morning. There is no miracle but the results are visible after the first week,it is smooth baby like skin. My mother does wish it had more benefits like dark spots reduction or wrinkle reduction but as of now, she is happy with smooth skin, no pimples, simple glow of healthy skin. It is a lotion kind of cream which is perfect for my mother who has combination skin. It will also suit dry skin people I think. I have not used it yet but I think it won't be bad on my oily skin also. The sales lady said it suits all skin so I might try it some day too! The smell is very pleasant and my mom loves to touch her face to feel how soft it is.

My mother's rating-4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment