badge

Thursday 26 March 2015

Good purchase- Himalaya Herbals Fairness Cream Review

I must confess, growing up I was always thinking about being fair. Thankfully,as I grew up I became happy with my skin and no longer worry about fairness but once in a while when my skin darkens with pollution I do use some 'fairness' creams just to regain some normality. Otherwise, fairness is not important for me. Himalaya is a brand everyone in my home trusts a lot so I purchased this to take care of my skin getting darker under the sun nowadays. I have used it for about 10 days now!

On the pack,it says, '“Fairness in 4 weeks” – The unique natural formula of Himalaya Fairness Cream is absorbed faster into the skin and works throughout the day, making your complexion better each time, every time. Prevents dark discoloration of the face.



The product comes in a standard tube, packaging is quite nice. The cream is white colored and smells pleasant. The cream is quite thick, but gets absorbed into skin easily and it instantly removes the oiliness in my skin. My skin looks so brighter and feels fresh. I have noticed in past 10 days that I am looking a bit brighter which probably means that the pollution is not affecting my skin a lot which makes me very happy. I don't think it will be nice for dry skinned as it completely absorbs oil from my skin so I think the dry skinned ladies should skip this or use it with really heavy moisturizer. I am happy and will repurchase it.

Price-Rs. 30 for this small pack which would last a month

My rating-3.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment