badge

Thursday 26 March 2015

Good purchase- Himalaya Refreshing Fruit Pack Review

I wanted to buy the Himalaya Neem Pack since I have heard so many good things about it and I have such horribly oily skin. But the day I went to buy it,it was out of stock and so I bought this and even this is a very good pack! 


On the pack,it says ' Apple, a rich source of  natural Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) that improve and nourish skin texture.Fig & Cucumber provide cooling effect to the skin. Papaya removes freckles and smoothens the skin.  Mineral Clay soothes the skin and removes deeply embedded impurities.' I was apprehensive since it said, 'normal to dry skin' but then I saw clay in the ingredients and bought it since it absorbs oil. It is easy to apply and the tube it comes in is travel friendly. It has a pleasant smell and is very thick in texture.I love to apply a thick layer over my face and let it sit for 15 minutes and then wash it. All the oil is absorbed by the mineral clay and I am left with nice skin which is a little slippery to feel in beginning but in 5 minutes it becomes smooth and soft. I do not need to use any moisturizer after it but the dry skinned people will have to. After about a week of use,I can say it does impart a nice glow to my face and makes it fresh and bright to look at. It also feels smooth. So it does everything that it claims. It is a really good face pack to have.

My rating-4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment