badge

Thursday 26 March 2015

Good Purchase- Himalaya Under Eye Cream Review

I do not have much dark circles under my eyes but nowadays due to spending lot of time on computers I do feel fatigue and tired bags have started appearing under my eyes so I bought this about 10 days ago and let me review it now. 


On the pack it says that 80% of the Dark Circles will be reduced in 4 weeks. It also helps to Reduces the under eye wrinkles & fine lines by 28% in just 4 weeks and helps to Brightens & smoothens our eye contour.

These are tall claims and I don't know how much effective it is on dark circles but I assure you it does make eyes appear brighter and less tired. 

It smoothens my skin under the eyes and leaves it too soft but also a bit oily which bothers me since I already have oily skin but it is good that there is no stretchy feeling and I am sure dry skinned people will love it. I use it twice a day and it keeps my under eye area nourished for long. Packaging is especially good since it comes in travel friendly tube. 

price-Rs. 150
My rating-4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment