badge

Thursday 26 March 2015

Okay Purchase- Himalaya Herbals Face Moisturizing Lotion Review

I bought this along with a lot of other Himalaya products 10 days ago and it did not suit me one bit. The saleslady gave me a lot of products to work with, I told her I have oily skin and she said this will be fine with my skin too since due to pollution it had lost its sheen and I need a face lotion to make it all shiny! But this lotion is better for dry skinned ladies!

It says 'All Skin Types' but trust me,it is not good for oily skin!


I am saying this is an Okay Purchase since my sister is using it nowadays and she liked it. The packaging is strong and the bottle is travel friendly. The consistency of the lotion is very liquidy and on application also it does not mattify the face which an oily skinned person needs, it adds to the moisturization which is perfect fro dry skinned people. The only thing I can say is-I used it for 2 days and even applied it over my pimples and it did not worsen them, so that is a plus point! On my sister's skin, this does impart a glow and shine to her face and the smell is also pleasant like most Himalaya products. She thinks this is a nice product for summers and maybe even rainy season. In winter she would need something stronger as this is a light lotion.

My rating- 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment