badge

Wednesday 15 April 2015

Okay purchase- Aroma Magic Beauty Pack Review

This is a face pack I purchased about 10 days ago and I have used it enough times to properly review it here. So here it is, a review of Aroma Magic Beauty Pack! I had heard a lot of good things about Aroma Magic face packs and so bought this for trial.


I love the all new packaging of Aroma Magic products. Simply charming and so colorful. The tube is travel friendly and face pack is white in color with creamy texture. I think it gives a tingling feeling on application so sensitive skin people may need to check it before applying! It doesn’t dry out completely & is easy to wash off with water. I have used it 5 times so far and it does give a little glow on washing off but I have an oily skin and I think it leaves a little slippery feeling behind which vanishes after some time. There is no 'magic' so I will not repurchase it but dry skinned people may like this more as it does add to hydration. Also it is available for around 375 rupees which I think is a bit on expensive side.

My rating-3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment