badge

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Okay Purchase- Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Skin Brightening Whitening Serum Review

Having heard from all my friends and neighbors on how important it is to have a serum in everyday beauty routine,I went ahead and bought 3 different serums and today I will review the first one that I used for 1 month regularly.It comes from the famous herbal brand of Lotus Herbals and has really good reviews too.


It claims, ' Enriched with Grape, Mulberry, Saxifraga extracts and Milk enzymes that are known fairness agents A proprietary formula that distributes via an advanced delivery system It visibly refines large pores, eliminates blackheads and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles'

On application,it simply seeps in my skin without making any kind of effect,it is not a cream so it does not leave any kind of sheen behind,it however gave a little matte effect on my skin after 2-3 minutes which I like.On top of it,I put sunscreen before going out and it held together very well. After regular use,I think I can see tighter pores and a little permanent glow which is a good thing. This is the first time I have used a serum and I think I was expecting a little more,but I think a very oily skin like me needs something more potent because I want oil control,blackheads control,squeaky clean yet hydrated skin and this serum only gives hydration and little matte effect for 5-6 hours. Apart from that,I think even if I use other products without using a serum,I would get same effect of glow and tighter pores! Also,it is expensive for the little quantity,I think just because it is called a serum,the brands charge more for it!

My rating-2.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment